Watch blogisode #36 on blip!
- new Star Trek T-shirt from TeeFury.com
- Lockets from Origami Owl!
- multicraftual tote
- Toddler socks using Knit Picks Felici sport in the “Southwest” colorway on US 1.5/2.5mm
- Crocheted Lace Cowl by Lionbrand using Jeannee Worsted in white on a J hook
- Lion Bridal Shawl “My Noro Shawl”
- Crin headpieces
- Patchwork skirts
- Liby’s socks using felici sport in the “Southwest” colorway on US 1.5/2.5mm
- Grandma’s Favorite Dishcloth using scrap Sugar and Cream cotton yarn and US7 needle.
- Springtime in Paris Hat, Malibrigo Arroyo in “Coffee Toffee” colorway on US 6/4mm
- Van Gogh socks using Opal “Cafe Terrace at Night” on US0/2mm
- Pink Chocolate Socks by Laura Linneman using Sockbunny Studios BFL in the “Autumn Equinox” colorway on US 0/2mm
Topics of Choice:
- Spencer Pride Festival
- “Autumn Trees” commissioned watercolor on paper