Watch the episode on blip!
Intros: Maria from Bedfordshire, UK
Dawn of Wolfe Farms
Thank yous: Dawn for special mention in podcast #92, Paula for special mention in podcast #129
JoAnna for homemade beer and fresh eggs, and cardinal stitch marker
Faves: Swap gifties from katiejo!
Jarmander drawing from Daniel Ball
- southwest socks using knit picks felici sport on US 0/2mm (vanilla bean recipe from Emily of whatchaswatchin podcast)
- springtime in paris hat, malibrigo arroyo in “coffee toffee” colorway on US 6/4mm
- pink chocolate by larua linneman with Sockbunny Studios bfl/nylon base in “Autumn Equinox” colorway on US1/2.25mm
- Lowtide Cardi by Tincan knits using pagewood farms “Ireland” colorway on Denali base. Swatched on US3/3.25mm and US 2.5/3mm
- Branching Out Mitts by Hannah Fettig using handspun (Highland Handmades merino/tencel in the “Loki’s Whim” colorway and alpaca/silk blend that I hand-dyed.
- Muchos alterations
- Custom designed dress for friend’s college graduation!
- Hawaiian Headband by Danielle (MusicAngel7) on a G hook.
- Dyed lace yellow/grey for bee leaf 1/2 pi shawl by Kimberly of Sockbunny Knit and Fit Podcast
- dyed superwash merino handspun grey/purple
merino purple from SarahsTextureCrafts with alpaca brown “homer”
from Windrush Alpacas
Topics Of Choice:
Brains for the Zombie Soul, by Michelle Hartz, Ph. Z.