[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYORky0C?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYORmFEC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
- to Liby for “pinning” the Dinner in the Eiffel Tower shawl and to anyone who has made a purchase.
- to Maevie for the BEST FRIDGIE SWAP PACKAGE EVER!!!
- PODIVERSARY! Go check out the prize thread in the Ravelry group!
- Talamh by Carol Feller using Cobblestone yarn on a US 5/3.75mm
- Beach House Shawl by me using Blue Dog Fibers “Helen” colorway on US 5/3.75mm
- Kid’s Wristers using Colinette Jitterbug “Jamboree” on US 1/2.25mm
2-ply merino/silk (Strawberry Sundae) plied with Alpaca “Homer” from Windrush Alpacas (see side-bar for link to their shop) = 164 yds of sport weight