[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOP_BcC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
- Owl Bow Scarf using Plymouth Yarn Jelli Beenz on a US 6/ 4mm
- Sweatshirt Sweater Everyday Linen Raglan by Purl Soho using Berroco Lago in a pink colorway on US2/2.75mm
- Talamh by Carol Feller using Cobblestone yarn in barf colorway on US 5/ 3.75mm
- Poison Apple Socks using Turtletoes in the Poison Apple Colorway on US 1/2.25mm
- Nelson the Owl by Stacy Trock using G hook and Cotton Ease in Berry colorway
- other seamstressy alterations
- Whiskey balls!!
- Wedding gown alterations
- Nanook by Heidi Kirrmaier using Cascade 220 superwas in the Jet colorway on US 7/ 4.5mm
- Partying it up and Getting Down socks by Megan Williams using Turtletoes in the Absinthe colorway on US 1/2.25mm
- turtle purl 100% BFL superwash? in blue, one bobbin full (4 oz)
- beginnings of Homer (100% Alpaca from Windrush Alpacas) on a spindle.
Bloomington Belly Dance performance was a sell-out hit!
Dirtyporcelain.etsy.com: HATS! Dresses! Brooches! watch episode for coupon code!
Liby’s etsy shop!