[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOPsjAC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
Thank you: ladies who organized two KALs using Dinner in the Eiffel Tower Shawl: EskimoPam and wulgirl and to anyone who has purchased the pattern.
- VS Free Underwear Coupons!
- Tulip candle holder and small wooden chair
- flowergirl dress design
- Partying it up and Getting Down socks by Megan Williams using Turtle toes sock “Absinth” colorway on US 1/2.25mm
- Poison Apple Socks using Turtle toes sock in “Poison Apple” colorway on US 1/2.25mm
- Shawl Design by me using Sockbunny Studios Sunshine yarn in “Retro Sunglasses” colorway on US 5/3.75mm
- Giant Granny Square Sock Scraps Blanket using E hook
- Nanook the Black Bear Sweater by Heidi Kirrmaier using Cascade 220 Superwash in dark grey on US7/4.5mm
- Hogwarts Express!
- 2 curtains
- bridesmaid dress alterations
- Confetti the Zombie Cat by Amy Spinler using Misti Alpaca “Monte Carlo” and Pagewood Farms held double on US 1/2.25mm
Topics of Choice:
- The Commissary
- Coloring book drawings