[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOPnzwC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]B
Intros: PRIZE DRAWING REDO!
- to everyone who has purchased Dinner in the Eiffel Tower Shawl
- to everyone who sent us Ravelry Valentine’s cards
- to Jessica Lin (sparrowlin) for crochet headband-bow-headband-tutorial.html-m=1 and yarn-Blue Sky Alpaca worsted cotton in Flamingo
sustainablycreative.com “Draw Your Life” book publication count down.
Addi Turbo-Lace interchangeables!
- Partying it Up and Getting Down Socks by Megan Williams using Turtle Toes Sock in the “Absinth” colorway on US1/2.25mm
- Poison Apple Socks using Turtle Toes Sock in the “Poison Apple'” colorway
- Shawl Design by me using Sockbunny Studios sunshine sock yarn in the “Retro Sunglasses” colorway using US5/3.75mm
- Confetti the Zombie Cat by Amy Spinler using Misti Alpaca in the “Monte Carlo” colorway held double with Pagewood Farms fingering on US 1/2.25mm
- 2 Max hats-https://www.etsy.com/listing/62454628/best-seller-max-where-the-wild-things
- Beans the Valentine’s Cat by Linda Dawkins using scraps on US3/3.25mm
- Mini sewn project pouches (coffee cups and chickens!)
Finished the fine merino greens from wcmercantile.com
- Knitting Pipeline Retreat!
- drawings for knitting-themed coloring book that’s in progress