[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOKng4C?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
Thanks: Joanna Spring of knitspinfarm
Liby: new 1950’s sewing machine!! uber cool.
Jessie: “Wool” by Hugh Howey for the Craftstash RAL
- Double Diamond Scarf from Love of Knitting Magazine using unknown grey wool on US 8/5mm
- Anchors Away by Valerie Woodworth using Pagewood Farms and Woolmeise on US 0/2mm
- Big Breezy Blanket by Pickles on US 17/11mm using Burly Spun and Woolease
- Legolas Socks by Clair Ellen using Pagewood Farms “Ireland” on US 1 /2.25mm
- Plain Vanilla Socks using Ty-Dy socks color 1883 on US 1/2.25mm’
- Christmas dishcloth using Sugar & Cream cotton and size US 7 needles
- “Berceau” by Maria Olsson using handspun Alpaca/silk and “Pink Whisper” from Windrush Alpacas on US 3/3.25mm
- For Good Hat by Meghan Williams using Rowan Wool Cotton SH965 on US 5/3.75mm
- Dishcloths for Christmas gifts
Spinning: none. nadda. poop.
Jessie: Cat on Rug oil on canvas, 16 x 20″ painting
Liby: The Official Multicraftual Snail Mail Club and the plan for podcasters to wear ugly (or VERY Christmasy) sweaters for the month of December.