[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOJ0D8C?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
- Legolas socks by Claire Ellen out of Pagewood Farms Yukon in “Ireland” colorway on US1/2.25mm
- Berceau by Maria Olsson using alpaca/silk handspun and Windrush Alpaca’s “Pink Whisper” alpaca/firestar yarn on US 3/3.25mm
- Double Diamond Scarf from Love of Knitting Magazine (Holiday 2011) using unknown grey wool on US8/5mm
- Anchors Away by Valerie Woodworth using Wollmeise and Pagewood Farms yarns on US0/2mm
- Plain Vanilla Socks out of Ty-Dy Socks color 1883 on US1/2.25mm
- Big Breezy Blanket by Pickles using Burly Spun and Woolease on US17
- Stripy Socks for my brother for Christmas using Patons Kroy Socks in the Green Stripe Ragg colorway on US1/2.25mm
- Double Diamond Hat from Love of Knitting Magazine (Holiday 2011) using unknown grey wool on US8/5mm
- Art – Cat on Quilt Painting. Check out Jessie’s studio for process pics etc.
Song: Noel by Todd Smith arranged by Brad Holmes. Listen to All State Honors Choir choir singing it and get the full effect!