[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOH_HEC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
Special mentions: knitspinfarm, sockbunny, knittingblooms
- shawl that is having some… challenges
- Vanilla socks with ribbed strip out of Patons Kroy Socks in “green striped ragg” on US size 1 /2.25mm
- Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh using 100% Alpaca on US8/5mm
- Chelsea wristers/mittens by Alexandra Brinck using handspun Alpaca/silk on US1/2.25mm
- Wedding Gown
- Cat’s mane
- Age of Brass and Steam by Orange Flower out of Madelinetosh light in “Badlands” colorway on US5/3.75mm with size 6 gold seed beads
- Autumn Stripey Socks using Loops & Threads Luxury Sock Superfine in “Spring Fling” colorway on US1/2.25mm
- Felted Clogs by Bev Galeskas using hand-dyed Fisherman’s Wool and Purple Bamboo Ewe on US10/6mm
- still working on mill ends, no pics available at this point
- second girl quilt painting, oil on canvas, 11 x 14″
- another podcast Liby is watching: knitspinfarm!
Song (and dance): Thriller – you know it.