[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYODmwIC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
Welcome and intros:
Rachel aka TippyToeMonkey who watches the podcast with her son!
Jessie: Wes Anderson films
Liby: magnet from Anne Taintor
- bit o’ progress on shawl
- 2 rainbow snoods for custom order
- abalone by beeta jezek out of “i love this cotton” aqua ombre” color on us7/4.5mm
- age of brass and steam by orange flower in malibrigo light in “badlands” colorway on us 5/3.75mm with size 6 glass beads in golden color
- rosebud lace socks by wendy johnson in malibrigo sock “light of love” colorway on us 1 / 2.25mm
- Green Stripey Socks out of sweet georgia strong sock in “pea shoot” color from Ruth on us 1 / 2. 25mm
- drunk hat (personal design – frogging) with windrush alpacas “pink whisper” sport (95%alpaca, 5% nylon firestar 2 ply sport.
- afghan (personal design) out of brown sheep burly spun (sandy dune) and lionbrand woolease thick n quick (grey marble and fisherman) on US 15s
- drawing challenge up to day 15
Song: Over the Rainbow