[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYL9tWQC?p=1 width=”596″ height=”334″]
Introductions: 60 members, yay! Let’s do a giveaway when we reach 100!
Today is brought to you by: coffee WITH CREAMER! and whiskey (iced tea) in a jam jar aka a Canadian flask
- “Blair” by Thayer Preece, making size 39″ madeline tosh dk in the byzantine colorway on US6/4mm
- “Rosebud Socks” by Wendy Johnson out of malibrigo “light of love” colorway on US 1/2.25mm
- “Hitchiker” by Martina Behm out of Zauberball by Schoppewoll in the “cranberries” colorway on US 5/3.75mm
- “The Brit’s Hiking Socks” out of Fleece Artist “trail socks” US 1/2.25mm yarn from NOVA SCOTIA
- No finished objects this week. You may weep.
- The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil
- painting of cabin and dog for brother’s friend’s wedding, oil on canvas, 11 x 14″
- Benefit for Angela
Now please join us in singing the national anthem..