Here is the latest podcast by Liby and Jessie. Stay tuned after the credits to watch the famous Pancake drive away in his “car”!
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYL6mikC?p=1 width=”596″ height=”334″]
Drinking: arbour mist fruity wine drink aka sugar fix, liby had vodka
Favorite things: Liby showed a sweet burlesque ornament her friend made
Jessie liked the book “Change your life without getting out of bed” by SARK who’s website is cool.
- Rapids shawl (haven’t really named it yet, but water was the inspiration) on US 5/3.75mm addi lace circs. Using Posh yarn won from Sam of Knitrundig podcast in the “Esme” colorway.
- rosebud socks by wendy johnson in malibrigo sock in the “Light of Love” colorway on US 1/2.25mm chiagoos
- stripy socks out of Opal in the “zorro” colorway on Us 1/2.25 addi lace circ.
- WIP 4 oz of corriedale in “For Esme with Love ” colorway by Fibernymph – and let me say here that the colorway is actually a J. D. Salinger reference, which I’m sad I didn’t get at the time we recorded. I’ve read a few Salinger books but not yet these stories.
- finished spinning a 4 oz braid of alpaca silk from Forgetmeknot fibers. I got 210 yds of dk or worsted.
- 2 snoods!
- Bunny Nugget by Rebecca Danger using US4/3.5mm and knitpicks cotton in flamingo colorway
- Owls 2 ways by Ana Clerc also using US4/3.5mm and knitpicks cotton in flamingo
- Dinner in the Eiffel Tower ~ A Shawl by me, US 5/3.75mm addi circ. in alpaca/bamboo from Windrush Alpacas (a nearby farm)
- Moose cloth by Rhonda White out of sugar n’ cream using US 8/6mm
- Heart Cloths by Micki Wiskow, using same as above.
Liby gave a sweet pride update
Then they did a lovely rendition minus a few verses of “Our House” by crosby, stills, and nash